Old September 8th 15, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

Default Pedestrian mown down on the pavement by a cyclist without a name

On 08/09/2015 11:43, Tarcap wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 08/09/2015 08:35, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

and then the cyclist ran away, I hope the bike was seized as evidence

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/07/cyclis...or-id-5378755/

I wonder if number plates would have helped?

Of course it would help, but you keep playing the same record
again and again.

We've both agreed many a time that we would be all for some form of
recognisable ID and also would pay any tax that was imposed.
Try to get it into your head that their is *no legal requirement* for
either of those with a bike.
*Why do you keep repeating yourself?*

because the problem still exists.
When it doesn't, we won't have to comment on it, will we?
Hope I've made it simple enough for you.

It's very hard to make something simple enough for Bod.