Old August 30th 07, 12:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_1113_]

Default Recumbent Trikes - Where to Put the Lights?

Peter Clinch, the Most August Medical Physics IT Officer [1], wrote:
This puts me back to my usual suggestion on HPVels to order them with
dynohub and standlight lamps fitted at the factory if you'll be wanting
illuminated riding at all.

butbutbut [2], how do you put a dynohub on a tadpole? Does anyone make a
rear Shimano cassette compatible dynohub?

[1] alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent joke for Mr. Ed.
[2] Gratuitous gdanielsism.

A Real Cyclist [TM] keeps at least one bicycle in the bedroom.