Old November 26th 14, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

Default Daylight Running Lights

On 11/26/2014 4:06 PM, James wrote:
On 26/11/14 22:16, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:33:20 +1100, James
wrote:

On 26/11/14 13:17, John D. Slocomb wrote:

Fake address = attempt to limit spam. Try

'b' or 'd'?

"b", the Signature is incorrect.

I'm probably paranoid but I get reams of spam and I'm trying to
eliminate some of it, or at least reduce the volume, and I'm convinced
that a certain amount comes from scanned Usenet messages.

I've changed the Signature block here and I'll if it results in any
added offers for good things like free loans, or maybe a guy in
Nigeria offering me a hundred million to help him get his money out of
the country.

Interesting. You can see my email addr. Not hidden. Thunderbird and
Google seem to get rid of 90% of the spam. Results in me emptying the
spam folder once a day, of about 3-5 emails.

Maybe this group doesn't get scanned that much. I don't use my real
email when posting because I was getting bombed by a lot of spam. I did
a test with a separate address and it definitely has something to do
with usenet. Maybe you've just been lucky.