Old January 16th 18, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 23:23:24 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Will that get me job with Kleeeneze?
Does that mean that I get to walk around in the ****ing down rain, in the
cold and speaking with council estate scum, whilst claiming tax credits,
getting letters about national insurance contributions and from the tax man?
Are you not worried?

Change the record.

Stop wanking, Birdbrain!

Gay ****** Birdbrain about Women:

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain about women:
"I don't want one, they're nothing but a nuisance."

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"A woman should never be allowed to operate anything technical."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep thinking:
"Looking at a woman the wrong way is now illegal. Raising your eyebrow at an

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain about women:
"99% of females are not worth having."