Old January 16th 18, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cyclist threatened to stab woman, yet no charges brought. Why?

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 23:14:02 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:45:33 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 21:53:47 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 20:35:57 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:10:19 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to
wound. Why no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

Can't be traced.
Yet another case for the cycling scum to have registration
plates. A bicycle is a road vehicle, most cyclists are too
stupid to realise this. I await Jester who will ask if the
driver was wearing a helmet. Jester is a helmet.

Stand in the middle of the road, I'll cycle into you and see
how little harm I do to you. Then I'll drive into you and....
nevermind you won't be alive.

Prat.

Answer the question. Or was it too difficult for you?

Prat.

I'll take that as a yes. After all, you left school at 16 and got
some poxy little pretend degree that taught you how to hang up a
fire extinguisher.

15.

Broke the law did you? Or did they give up on unintelligent ******s
like yourself earlier back then?

Nope, your ignorance is once more on display. What a very stupid
person you really are. 15 was the leaving age.

That's why I asked TWO questions.

One answer was enough. Why are you too thick to understand one answer?

Then, I got something called a job. Your job advisor at the dole
would have told you about these job things. Pity that you were too
stupid to understand.

People with brains got degrees to get better paid jobs.

No degree. Neither have you.

Liar.

Fake degree.

Prove it.

You are delivery boy. That says it all about your alleged degree.

But I've done better than you will ever do.

Yeah right. I wouldn't trade lives with you if you paid me.

No sane man would trade lives with you.
Use the razer blade,

Jump in front of a cyclist.

If the scum are on the footpath, I do.