Old October 7th 19, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

Default Lies about coach driver caused by ubdertaking cyclist

On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 17:01:04 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 5:52:42 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 10:40:43 AM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 07/10/2019 07:32, MrCheerful wrote:
Video evidence came to the skilled coach driver's rescue, but no
proper apology for the slurs, perhaps the driver can get compo.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/olymp...ses-video-prov
es-driver-accused-not-endanger-cyclist-10865262/

If the driver hooted at the cyclist for undertaking the driver
was in the wrong.

A horn is a warning device, the bimbo was undertaking, the bimbo
was being warned.

The horn is to alert others road users to your presence and I am
sure the cyclist was aware of the coach.

Come along, group clown;

I prefer 'Official Scapegoat'

did you actually read the report?

Yes.

What a fool you really are.

There is no way you can possibly understand how little I care what you
think.

Thinking is hard for him. One "rational thought" and he's worn out.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.