Old October 11th 19, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Footpaths

On 11/10/2019 07:21, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 9:25:05 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 10/10/2019 03:55, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a "instructor"
giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were blocking the footpath.
I had words with the "instructor" and he got nasty. Said that if he was not
wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's
lead, I rolled up my sleeve on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of
course the cowardly lump of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

Where was your sharpened turd-smeared battleaxe?

I believe Pounder usually causes criminal damage by stomping on the wheels of bicycles on the footpath, but only if they belong to defenceless children.

Oh that would explain it.