Old October 11th 19, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Footpaths

On 10/10/2019 23:52, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 14:55:30 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a
"instructor" giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were
blocking the footpath. I had words with the "instructor" and he got
nasty. Said that if he was not wearing his "uniform" "he would sort
me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's lead, I rolled up my sleeve
on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of course the cowardly lump
of cycling **** backed away - scum. Complaint made to the local
school about the aggressive behaviour and blocking the footpath by
this cyclist ****.

Threatening violence in front of children? You really have lost it.

Read what I said and try to understand. You really are quite thick.

Thanks greatly for the compliment.