Old October 12th 19, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Footpaths

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 3:56:49 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a "instructor"
giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were blocking the footpath.
I had words with the "instructor" and he got nasty. Said that if he was not
wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's
lead, I rolled up my sleeve on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of
course the cowardly lump of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1R13Kwy57U&t=54s
Is that you?