Old February 10th 08, 04:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default groupsets for time trial (or triathlon) bikes

In aus.bicycle on Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:07:15 +1000
Rex wrote:
Hello!

Anyone seen on-line retailers selling groupsets for the time trial/triathlon
style of bike at reasonable prices?

(eg. not the STI levers, bu the traditional style of lever mounted on the
end of the tri-bars, and a separate brake only lever). Surely this should be
cheaper than road groupsets with the cost of STI levers.

For bar end levers, look for "barcon" they are often called that for
some reason.

When I went from gripshifters to bar ends for the 'bent I just asked
Ian Humphries at flyingfurniture.com.au for them, he had them in stock
I think.

Zebee