Old March 8th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 10:55:12 -0700, Fred Fredburger
wrote:

Bill C wrote:

Let's try a little honesty Fred. I thought that interview would be an
ambush as many others were.

You thought it because Fox told you to think it. There was no reasonable
evidence to support that fear. "She's black and she's writing a book
about black politicians". That, plus a bunch of hyperbolic Fox/right
wing blog crap, and you were hooked.

Yeah, you admitted you were wrong later. that's a big plus.

Maybe there's a counter-example of you getting hooked by Keith
Olbermann. Could be.

My point is not disagreeing with Bill's polticis (thought I do). It's
that he doesn't understand his own politics. If he would just admit
how right-wing he is, things would be a lot simpler.