Old August 29th 10, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Typical of the crap the anti-helmet zealot Krygowski tries to passoff as science

On Aug 29, 4:25*pm, Frank Krygowski wrote:

if you get conflicting numbers (Jute's "97%"

Quite. I don't know what Krygowski means by 'Jute's "97%"' but it
certainly sounds hysterical enough to influence the more
impressionable cyclists, and the postmodern (i.e. morally
relativistic) quotation marks around the 97% certainly implies it is
not a real number but someone's fantasy. And so it is, Krygowski's
fantasy. I *am* Andre Jute, and I don't have a 97% attached to me
anywhere, nor stamped in indelible ink, nor tattooed, nor
spraypainted.

Just another typical example of the crap Krygowski tries to pass off
as science.

Andre Jute
"The first American car was sold to an American on April Fool's Day,
1898." -- Ralph Stein in "Vintage and Classic Cars", Bantam Books,
1977