Old June 23rd 05, 09:00 AM
spademan o---[) *

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
OMFG! You are a looney!
But, I've got to admit it was entertaining.

ah excellent, job done.

ARe you bunny hopping or are there jumps I'm not seeing.

Small jumps, they blend in with the ground quite well...

You hear the
sound stop and then bam it's going again. Now, you have to build some
shock absorbtion into the box.

I think its always going to be a problem with the camera mounted on the
bike, more elastic bands holding the camera steady would help.

Also, you must have some long ass fingers or giant hands. Maybe it's
the angle but your brake levers look like they are miles from the grips.

Probably the angle, I'm running gripshift so have to have the levers
inboard quite a lot.
Steve.