Old November 14th 04, 07:06 PM
Bill Baka

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:24:01 +1300, tspoon wrote:

Money or fitness?

my mind has been rambling down a similar track lately. I wonder just
how little I could get away with having if I tried. In my job I'm on OK
money (NZ adjusted), but am starting to wonder what the point is. My
hazy long term goal is too dispense with my automobile completely and
also all the other pointless crap you never really need. also to work at
becoming semi sufficient in my energy needs in all areas. and to think i
used to scorn people like myself. the main philosophical hurdle needing
clearing is - is it wasteful or just plain wrong to buy stuff you don't
really need for your bike?

Money spent on your bike is well spent compared to buying things for a car.
You do run out of things after a while. You won't get comments on the bike
just "Wow, what does all that stuff do?".

--
Just Bill again