Old May 5th 04, 09:52 PM
Chris

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

"Adam Hodges Myerson" wrote in message
in article , Bob Schwartz at
wrote on 5/4/04 10:25 AM:

Carl Sundquist wrote:
What role did the police play when Mercer hit Myerson and broke his

skull?

Statements were taken and charges were filed. At one point a warrant
was issued for Mercer's arrest. This was about the time that Adam
stopped posting and he wasn't public about the resolution.

Bob Schwartz

I was told you kids were talking about this.

I saw Jonny's bike after the race, it was ugly. It would have really been
bad if that was his head. I did not see either incident, however.

Mercer got suspended for 13 months from USAC, a 2nd degree felony charge,

3
years probation, and had to pay any uncovered medical bills I had, about
$600 of $25,000.

Jonny asked me what he should do, I told Jonny he should press charges

just
to make sure he had things documented in case he wanted to take recourse
later. Supposedly Monex is going to replace his bike and other damaged
equipment, and Jonny was happy with that.

Adam

Sounds good but in addition he needs to make sure assault charges are filed
against this maniac. Why would anyone think it is ok to leave an act like
this unpunished?