Old November 12th 04, 06:44 PM
G. Morgan

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:09:20 GMT "Frank Olson"
used 17 lines of text to write in newsgroup:
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Better the devil you know, than the one you don't". Besides, Bush should
be "at the helm" when our economy starts to "unravel" and we finally see all
the American blood on his hands. Oh... and I'm a *Christian*. That makes
me a "Liberal" and a "pacifist" by default, I guess (although I've never
voted "Liberal" in my life)...

Our economy hasn't started to unravel -yet-? Oh my.. we are in deep
doggie doo.

--
-Graham

"What I have mostly against middle aged white liberals like you is that you do not know how to hate the proper
people." -Ed Dolan