Old November 27th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Default Putting plates on without a cone wrench

For serious BC riders, you should assume you're going to want some cone
wrenches. I always had problems with mine over the years of my BC
wheeling. Either problems with the bearings coming loose, or problems
finding my damn Park cone wrenches. They're around here somewhere...

The nature of BC wheels, using common "front axle" technology, leads to
a tendency for things to come loose a lot. You really should have the
proper tools to protect your bearings. Order the wrenches online if you
can't find them locally.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling