Old December 11th 19, 12:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default But Mummy it was the cyclists fault.

On 10/12/2019 17:50, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 1:41:11 AM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 09/12/2019 19:27, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 6:23:23 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 09/12/2019 18:20, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 6:14:55 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 09/12/2019 17:58, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 5:20:46 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 09/12/2019 17:02, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 4:34:52 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 09/12/2019 16:12, Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNVCw431Ss

Did he also report the cyclist seen to pass around the wrong side of the
previous island?

Or was that Totally Different [TM]?

Do you condone or condemn the drivers actions?

Whichever it was, I would treat the cyclist and the driver in the same way.

Wouldn't you?

Condoning or condemning the drivers actions are the only options available to you.
Which is it?

I haven't got all the evidence. Have you?

I repeat, though: I would treat the cyclist and the driver in the same way.

But you wouldn't, would you?

Once again do you condone or condemn the drivers actions? It is a simple question and all necessary evidence is in the video.

What is the evidence?

Once again do you condone or condemn the drivers actions?

On what evidence?

The evidence in the video.

Even according to the loony who posted the video, that is not all the
evidence accepted as true by the court... is it?

Obviously, you will condemn anyone on no evidence at all, but most of us
are not prepared to do that.

Now, once again, do you condone or condemn the drivers actions? Those are the only options available to you. Providing you leave the goalposts where they are that is.

Let's have ALL the evidence here, out in the open.