Old August 17th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default The idiocy of Ed Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

The truth in the US is that the final arbiter of the interpretation of the
Constitution, the Supreme Court, will make judgments based solely on
political factors (e.g. Bush v. Gore). Furthermore, the executive branch
can violate the Constitution at will, and the Congress will do nothing
since it is not "politically expedient".

I wish that I had absolutely no faith nor sense concerning the Supreme
Court. That way I could believe that they make Constitutional
interpretations based on political agendas instead of their conscious. After
all, one false move and they'd lose their jobs.