Old February 9th 20, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

Default Should cars be classed as drugs?

On Sunday, 9 February 2020 17:26:01 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 4:06:07 PM UTC, Mike Collins wrote:
The average UK salary is £36Kpa which means take home around £2K per month of which £500 will be spent to feed a driving habit rather than looking after family.
These people need help.

I cycled to work for 15 years and saved £15000 in that period on fuel alone. Plus the fact that I was super fit for my age.

Car addicts will tell you 'Driving makes me feel better', 'I can take it or leave it', 'I only drive socially', 'I can quit driving anytime'.