Old November 4th 04, 11:01 AM
PK

"DRS" wrote in message

I was just remarking that it is very much like tring to explain
cricket to someone who has never seen the game.

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in
the
side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man
goes
in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and
the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.
Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and
when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There
are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide
when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the
men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have
been
in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

Thanks! I couldn't remember the details! Make as much sence as clipping into
clipless pedals! ie perfect sence if you know what it means gobbledegook if
you don't!!

pk