Old July 17th 19, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default CO2 Connectors - Threaded vs Unthreaded

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 10:34:37 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 6:28:35 AM UTC-7, Zen Cycle wrote:

You may chose not to believe evolution is real, but you can't back it up with facts. Cases of modern speciation as a result of evolution (random mutation and natural selection - called RMNS) are abundant. The references I cited prove that. Unless you can specifically point how how the analysis of data vis a vis chromosomal/allele differentiation in the individual case studies are incorrect, you really need to shut the **** up.

Something that should scare you very much is that my Google showed a bunch of articles for evolution without asking for it. That means that Google is spying on you every time you use your phone or desktop.

If that bothers you, consider using a different search engine, like
duckduckgo.com Supposedly, it doesn't track you.

I'm snipping evidence of Tom's amazing ignorance about science. Try to remember,
Tom: Science is NOT a liberal conspiracy.

- Frank Krygowski