Old February 21st 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default bentirderonline [was: Any of You Do Trikes]

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]
It is possible for an intelligent and informed person to sort the wheat
from the chaff, and with some research the general credibility of any
regular Usenet poster can be determined with a suitable level of
accuracy.

You bet! I determined early on that Mr. Sherman was OK on recumbent topics
and a total idiot on most every other subject under the sun. Same goes for
Mr. Meinecke. Once you have got this sorted out, you can indeed separate the
wheat from the chaff.

On a moderated/censored forum, a non-moderator does not know what has
been suppressed, and furthermore, no one knows what has been
self-censored out of the fear of being banned from the forum.

The main thing a moderated forum will do is keep all the idiots, morons and
imbeciles away. I think 99% of mankind would prefer it that way. It is only
a few of us who want to play games on USENET.

I have said this before and I will now say it again. Anyone who comes to
USENET for any reason other than to be entertained and amused is a blooming
idiot. Mr. Sherman and Mr. Meinecke think they can provide instruction to
the rest of us dumbbells, but all they are doing is indulging their egos,
the same as I. But I am having more fun than they are. That, incidentally,
is why I am so Great and why they are such dwarfs!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Can anyone tell me why USENET should be capitalized as Mr. Meinecke does
it?