Old July 31st 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
benjo maso

Default For my collection

"Ernst Noch" wrote in message
benjo maso wrote:
"Dwayne" wrote in message
ups.com...
Montesquiou wrote:
For my private assemblage of the most funny pretext/excuses I have the
following :
More ?
When cyclocross star Mario DeClerq was busted, officials found drugs,
along with training diaries detailing and dosages. DeClerq claimed that
he was writing a novel, and that the diaries were fictitious. The drugs
and manufacturer's booklets were obtained purely for informational
purposes.

We're ridiculing him now, but who will have the last laugh when he wins
the Nobel Prize for literature?

Benjo

Do they do doping tests over there in Stockholm?

He would manage to carry it off, claiming it was only for cycling.

Benjo