Old April 8th 20, 11:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default "Confusion reigns as states reverse course on 'essential' status for bike shops"

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 14:32:44 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 11:26:47 AM UTC-7, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 11:01:13 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Around here they are ONLY testing people with a dry cough and
high fevers. Their positive rates are nearly 100%.

Where is around here?

Alameda County.

Great. Too bad Alameda County doesn't have a web page or dashboard
with testing results. The best I could find is:
http://www.acphd.org/2019-ncov.aspx
which excludes cases for Berkeley. Where did you find the nearly 100%
positive rate for "around here"?

And I can see that there's no use in carrying this on any further
since you cannot interpret a negative sentence with a positive verb
being incorrectly entered.

I presume you mean:
"Not having testing positive does NOT mean having been exposed".
I'll admit that I was a rather confused by this sentence. I thought I
had decoded it correctly, but apparently not. Could I trouble you to
untangle the sentence into something intelligible?

Twiddle off and play your games with John and Jay. You're worthy of them.

This must be your way of avoiding a retraction your "nearly 100%"
positive test rate claim for Alameda County. You shoved your foot
down your own mouth, so now you suffer the indignity of admitting that
you were wrong. I normally don't enjoy such things, but since you
seem pathologically unable to engage in ANY discussion that does not
involve you insulting, demeaning, or otherwise abusing anyone you find
disagreeable, I will relish the moment for however long it lasts. Now,
either produce proof of your claim that Alameda County test scores are
nearly 100% or deliver a suitable retraction.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D