Old February 1st 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Default *PING* Shaun...Flip Vid No. 2?

unifreak7 wrote:
HAHA, yeah another one is in the making. That's awesome, lol. Wow. It's
put on a small hold since we got more snow, I'll continue when the
weather gets alittle better. Nothing too amazing in this vid again, no
great sets or anything, just the plethora of all flips that I can do.
(I'll leave a few out, that everyone knows). It should be done a week
after weather gets nice. Should be good I suppose. Any flips anyone
wants to see in praticular? I'ld be glad to do them, or learn them if I
don't know them yet.

-Shaun Johanneson

You should ride in the snow, I was trying crankflips and unispins on my
lawn in the snow, that way if I fall I don't get hurt.

Don't be a chicken ****, it's only snow, Haha!

EDIT: I want to see a dodecaflip, that's 12 flips of the cranks, for
you unworthy of the maths.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/