Old January 27th 04, 06:38 PM
Maras

Default size of a frame...

Thanks

Do you think 23,5'' MTB will be good for me?
Wasn't it too big for me?
I heard that frame should (better responsive) be a little bit smaller?
I ride rather normal - not radical XC and radical globetrotter .

My bike-club www.cyklista.prv.pl on the left NASZ TEAM and at
the bottom (next to last) Marek Nawrocki - it's me :-)) and too small
frame..

--

P_O_Z_D_R_O_W_E_R_Y
pozbiker maras

Użytkownik "David Kerber" napisał w wiadomości
In article , says...

Hi!

I come from Poland - I'm sorry for my English...

Your English is great; far better than my (any other language you care
to name, though I do read/write a little French)!

I have one question to You.

What do You think, which size of frame(MTB) would be good for me:
My predispositions:
- height 197 cm = 77,55 inches
- length of the leg (from heel to groin) 98 cm = 38,58 inches
- lenght of the arm (from the center of armpit to knuckle without

lenght of
the longest finger!) 75-77 cm = 29,52-30,31 inches

Probably about as big as you can find.

--
Dave Kerber
Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!