Old October 16th 11, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Watch out, there's a thief about.

On Oct 16, 5:20*pm, "Paul - xxx" wrote:

Jeez .. Blackberry, free on the plan I have at £15 a month, ipod £30
off ebay ..

I doubt most scrotes would bother about lights, or even know what they
cost, so I think they'd be relatively safe, Simon. *

I don't take a wallet or money, well an emergency fiver note, but I
have a laminated card with name, postcode, phone No and blood group
(ex-motorcycle racer so know it's sometimes worthwhile!).

Most value I have with me (not intrinsic as such, maybe £400, but,
priceless to me) is a gold chain that holds my wedding ring, I would
fight to keep that ...

I don't have a wedding ring, but I do have a Road ID bracelet with my
details on which I wear next to the watch but that would not be worth
anything to the scrotes. I don't usually carry cash, but I do have a
tenner in my wallet now as I will be going to get my hair cut at 0800
tomorrow morning and it is the only place I ever need any folding
stuff these days.

http://www.roadid.com/Common/Catalog.aspx?C=RoadID

--
Simon Mason