Old October 17th 11, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Watch out, there's a thief about.

On 16/10/2011 17:32, Simon Mason wrote:
On Oct 16, 5:20 pm, "Paul - wrote:

Jeez .. Blackberry, free on the plan I have at £15 a month, ipod £30
off ebay ..

I doubt most scrotes would bother about lights, or even know what they
cost, so I think they'd be relatively safe, Simon.

I don't take a wallet or money, well an emergency fiver note, but I
have a laminated card with name, postcode, phone No and blood group
(ex-motorcycle racer so know it's sometimes worthwhile!).

Most value I have with me (not intrinsic as such, maybe £400, but,
priceless to me) is a gold chain that holds my wedding ring, I would
fight to keep that ...

I don't have a wedding ring,

I expect it would remind you of the 16 stone sweaty wife too much.

University