Old October 17th 11, 08:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Watch out, there's a thief about.

On 16/10/2011 07:33, Simon Mason wrote:
Three onto one again.

"Thieves escaped with hundreds of pounds worth of stolen items after
robbing a cyclist as he rode home last week.
Alex Davies, 40, was cycling along an alleyway near Long Grove Road in
Epsom at about 7.40pm on Tuesday, October 4, when three men blocked his
path.

One of the men asked him for the time before demanding all of his
belongings.

Fearing for his safety, Mr Davies handed over his Hugo Boss wris****ch,
Apple iPhone, Blackberry, car keys, Apple iPod Shuffle, various debit
and credit cards plus several items of exercise clothing.

He said: "I just decided I was going to give them what they wanted, not
argue or try to be clever.

Just as well he didn't try to be clever - he was a bicyclist.

University