Old April 17th 21, 04:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Default Seen in the flesh...

Tosspot wrote:
Tilting trike cargo bike.

Looks really useful, but at ~6,000 euros you could buy a decent small
car! The tilt locks for parking and in a nod to T-junction thread up
there, one lever operates both front discs. This isn't ideal imho as my
Anthrotech could suffer from "differential braking" :-(

Looks like a good layout gor a cargo bike mind. The wheels are slightly
wider than the frame, 780mm over 650mm frame width.

Butchers and Bicycles Mk 1-E, perhaps?
https://www.butchersandbicycles.com/mk1-e

If a large suitcase full of cash fell out of the sky, I’d certainly
consider buying one and putting a seat up front to take my wife along on
rides.