Old April 26th 05, 08:29 PM
sam

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
I shopped around for buildings and contents, and First Direct seem to

have a more enlightened view than most. You can add cover for bikes
outside the home and they only want to know the value of the most
expensive one. What - an insurance company finally accepting that

you
can only ride one bike at a time?!

The premium was pretty steep for the b&c because they insist on a
minimum rebuilding cost which is about 70% too high, but the bike

part
was only about six quid a month. Worked out cheaper overall.

I never knew that. I'm a FD customer, currently without insurance of
any kind. If somebody breaks in they can have the Mac.

Sam
---