Old July 24th 06, 01:35 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,soc.culture.france,rec.bicycles.misc
B. Lafferty

Default French Get A Dose Of The New Lance Armstrong

"ZeMascouflatte" wrote in message
In article ,
"Chris" wrote:

The English usage in your first post was a lot better

thank you thank you.
should we switch to spanish, french or german?
just out of curiosity, how many different languages do you speak/write?
this is the internet after all, not the americanet, and you treat it
like if you own it, and in fact making my point: you're just a bunch of
arrogant morons. who are you? to give condescending lessons.
and you wonder why you are so despised when you travel abroad.

Now let's not paint with too broad a brush, OK? And please be kind to
culturally challenged US citizens (Canadians are civilized Americans), most
of who do not know where France or Iraq are and that they are different.