Old December 11th 18, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: I hung my bike up for the winter

On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 23:01:37 -0500, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Oops, it doesn't matter. My annual check-up is on Monday, which means
I have to wash on Tuesday, and it's going to snow on Wednesday.

Double reversal: Shortly after sending, I realized that I could
come back from the doctor's office by way of downtown, passing through
the strip of lunch places near Zimmer Biomet both going and coming.

Then I started trying to plan clothes that would keep me warm on the
bike, yet allow me to show the doctor my toenail without a
twenty-minute strip. Would have worked if I'd been scheduled for a
mammogram instead of an annual checkup -- the first thing they do at
Women's Imaging is show you into an undressing room and give you a
gown.

Ah, well, I need practice driving, and on the way home I bought more
than four times as much groceries as I can get into my panniers.

And Weather Underground says that *next* Tuesday will be warmer and
less windy than tomorrow.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net