Old July 12th 19, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default RLJ cyclist hospitalises 81 year old and scarpers

JNugent wrote:
On 12/07/2019 16:53, Bod wrote:
On 12/07/2019 15:30, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 12/07/2019 14:26, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 11:48:48 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 12/07/2019 03:22, Simon Jester wrote:

Where did I say the Police were lying? Please cite the actual
text.

You quoted this:

"...The police told us she did nothing wrong, the light went
green for her to cross..."

Then you asked:

"If the Police were not on scene how do they know this?"

You can only ask such a question if you think that the police
were lying when they "...told us she did nothing wrong [and
that] the light went green for her to cross...".

Thank you proving I did not say the police were lying. All I asked
was how they knew the pedestrian light was green. I look forward
to reading your apology.

I have nothing to apologise to the police for. It was not I who
accused them of lying. That was you.

If you received a NIP through the post accusing you of jumping a
red light would you expect the Police to provide actual
evidence?

I would expect so. But it isn't something of which I have ever
had experience.

W5

What does W5 mean?

Who, What, Where, When & Why

*If* that is what it means in chav-speak, it was a particularly
mystifying response to the sentence "I would expect so. But it isn't
something of which I have ever had experience".

Still... look who "wrote" it.

I'm new to this interweb thing and did not know that. Thanks.