Old May 20th 20, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kelly[_2_]

Default Madness: Driver almost hits oncoming vehicle while overtaking cyclist - SIMON

Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 3:06:04 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

...when I was investigated, they discovered that I never took a meal or tea break and so they forced me to have them,
during which I could post about cycling matters to urc using company IT. In fact, they always encouraged us to use the
internet as it was "free IT training".

I think it is heinous that anyone should take a grievance they have
with someone on usenet and then anonymously and maliciously take it
out into real life. That in itself is bad enough, in my opinion.

That's why I took the letter to the police. It was obviously a malicous communication meant to cause me distress and alarm.

There you go, that says enough.

Sounds like a trauma none of us would like to go through. Even without
knowing the exact details, it's like you said, nasty people.