Old May 20th 20, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Madness: Driver almost hits oncoming vehicle while overtakingcyclist - SIMON

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 5:08:27 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 3:06:04 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

...when I was investigated, they discovered that I never took a
meal or tea break and so they forced me to have them, during which
I could post about cycling matters to urc using company IT. In
fact, they always encouraged us to use the internet as it was "free
IT training".

I think it is heinous that anyone should take a grievance they have
with someone on usenet and then anonymously and maliciously take it
out into real life. That in itself is bad enough, in my opinion.

That's why I took the letter to the police. It was obviously a
malicous communication meant to cause me distress and alarm.

Forced to have a meal or a tea break. You would never have survived in the
real working world.

I worked for 40 years in the chemical industry.