Old October 13th 04, 03:05 AM
Mark Leuck

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"MasterBlaster" wrote in message
news:ZqPad.32260$663.22778@edtnps84...

"Edward Dolan" wrote

I come from a long line of name calling gentry and I am to the manor
born.

Was that the manor on 4th Ave, just south of Park Lane?

Sort of in the middle of this view (old pic)...?
http://terraserver-usa.com/image.asp...24164&z=15&w=1

Yes, I am at the house that is the only remaining house in the downtown
core. It is the oldest house in town still standing at 125 years. However,
when I go (die) the house will go with me as it has not been kept up over
the years.

perhaps if u didn't post so much you'd have more time to keep up the house

However, the very best thing about Worthington is that I can be out in the
relatively unspoiled countryside in three minutes on my bike where I can
have hundreds of miles of blacktop all to myself except for the occasional
local farmer coming into town for some shopping. You couldn't pay me to

live
in a large city or metro. I am smart enough to know when I am well off.

big whoop, I can do the same thing where live in Dallas Ft/Worth