Old August 20th 04, 02:09 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

pgager- I fit my road bike well. Based on my road bike dimensions, is it
possible/advisable to determine optimal cyclocross bike dimensions?
Are they the same? BRBR

'Essentially' the same. 'Perhaps' with more rise to the stem, perhaps a wee bit
shorter in the top tube. Perhaps a little 'taller' seat tube. So that you can
see better(more upright), you have a wee bit more weight on the rear tire and
you can more easily shoulder the thing. All above if you are really going to
cross race it.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.