Old June 21st 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default A good time for 10km TT?

Tom Kunich wrote:

I'm trying to dictate how people will spend their money? Who is selling a
book on speed? Who is making money off of software purported to make
cyclists faster? Am I making a living writing about speed?

Now let's get this straight Andrew, I'm not accusing you of being mercenary.
I'm accusing you of being nothing more than biased.

What does my advocacy of powermeter use have to do with whether or not
aerodynamic equipment works regardless of a rider's skill/speed? There
is obviously no logical connection, so even if I were making any
significant money from the sale of CyclingPeaks and "Training and
Racing with a Powermeter" - which I'm not - your accusation would be
baseless. Thus, that you should make it merely serves to illustrate the
weakness of your position on the topic at hand.

Andy Coggan