Old May 29th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Alan Hoyle

Default Tandem stores in or near Eat Los Angeles County?

On Thu, 29 May 2008 01:40:27, Ken Litwak wrote:
I want to buy a tandem but I keep calling bike shops in the San
Gabriel Valley, and no one has what I want. Everyone can offer me a
beach cruiser type tandem, but I want a real tandem. Does anyone know
where I can find a good selection of tandems around here? Thanks.

It's not quite in eastern LA county, but I was in Carpenteria a couple
of years ago, and Rincon Cycles seemed to specialize in tandems,
folders, and other unusual bikes. They even had a Bike Friday folding
tandem.

-alan

--
Alan Hoyle - - http://www.alanhoyle.com/