Old February 3rd 09, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Opus[_2_]

Default How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

On Feb 2, 5:10 pm, OldRoads wrote:

I have a used bike shop in Cambridge, MA and almost all of the bikes
already have kickstands, fenders and some kind of rack or basket.
People like to buy them that way - a bike, ready for a coummute.
On the clothing topic. Somebody tell me why some people wear biking
shorts to a bike show even though they drove there?

Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycleshttp://OldRoads.com

Well if I was going to a bike show and thought there might be a bike I
wanted to test ride I might wear bike shorts. That is if I still had
any padded bike shorts. I have spandex shorts but none of them have
pads.