Old June 18th 12, 09:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default So not goodbye Chris

On 18/06/2012 20:48, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 6/18/2012 1:59 PM, atriage wrote:
On 14/06/2012 11:22, atriage wrote:
On 12/06/2012 08:14, atriage wrote:
You were unlucky with injuries so we'll never quite know what
mightabeen.
http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...-france_223276

I might have got the name wrong, it should have read Bruyneel, Horner
probably
will be there. Sheesh, it's getting hard to keep up with events at the
moment.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/bruy...ges-are-upheld

Last chance for glory?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/horn...de-france-team

As I read this:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/chri...strong-cheated

I thought that maybe Johan owed him a favor.

That's a racing certainty, the timing was just too perfect for it to be anything
else. I mean the chances of Chris actually thinking that LA never doped must be
somewhere between zero and non whatsoever.