Old September 26th 17, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:50:45 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You can't expect them to watch them 24/7. **** happens.

Yes, like your birth!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":