Old September 9th 03, 11:30 PM

Default bicycle meditation ride through Cascade Bicycle Club

In rec.bicycles.misc Luigi de Guzman wrote:

: by the way, I'm curious--If I'm supposed to be concentrating on the
: breathing, how do I prevent from crashing into the guy in front?

Hmm the normal way perhaps? :-) Also don't hug the wheel too closely.

Yup I'd definitely join if I lived anywhere near Redmond. Too
little have I devoted time to cycling meditation... maybes I'll
some day go on a nice night ride, when I get new lights going...

Is meditation different on a recumbent? I'd think a trike can give
a different feeling to a ride, you can go very slowly or just stop
and sit there. At least for sunbathing it would be great!

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/hpv/hpv.html
varis at no spam please iki fi