Old June 22nd 04, 12:22 AM
psycholist

Default First Time Trial ... kinda (long)

"psycholist" wrote in message

Forgot to reset my computer. So I don't know my split
yet. I think it was about 1:05 for 40K.

I just got the actual time from the race website. It was 1:03:27. That's a
23.6 mph average. Considering you have to walk through this timing device
to start your time and then clip in and ride off ... then dismount and walk
through the timing device again at the end, I'm sure that could have been
even better in a pure time trial where I could have sprinted for the finish.

Anyway, thanks to those of you who indulged me by reading my epistle and who
wrote the nice replies

Bob C.