Old April 18th 19, 04:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Scofflaws

I guess like most liberals you do not see a state's problems as a state's responsibility.

Depends on the problem. For instance, Michigan poisoning their poorer Flint citizens by making sure the drinking water flowed through lead pipes. That is fully the state's responsibility. Republican Rick Snyder was governor during this. Not surprising. Other problems such as the preponderance of opium pills being prescribed to citizens is not so state specific. West Virginia seems to have a huge problem with this. But many other states do too. Is it West Virginia's problem that they seem to have the evilest doctors that get such enjoyment out of getting their patients hooked on opium? Or is it a national problem concerning prescriptions, drug vendor companies, doctors, and patients? I'd say the latter. Its not exactly state specific or the responsibility of that state only to solve its problem.