Old July 25th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default habitat

On Jul 24, 7:37*am, Phil W Lee wrote:
"T°m Sherm@n" " considered
Sun, 24 Jul 2011 05:41:48 -0500 the perfect time to write:

On 7/23/2011 2:01 PM, Mike Vandeman wrote:

At the dozens of SCIENTIFIC conferences where I have presented my
papers on mountain biking, only ONE mountain biker has ever tried to
give a pro-mountain biking talk. He left with his tail between his
legs, after I pointed out that the "research" he was talking about is
BS. There isn't one shred of real science that supports mountain
biking. OF COURSE. The only people who believe otherwise are mountain
bikers like you, who are AMAZINGLY ignorant and dishonest.

Does your probation status allow you to leave the State of California to
attend conferences?

Would you use fossil-fuel powered transportation to get to the
conference, if you were allowed to travel?

Would you take your HANDSAW with you, in case you met up with someone
riding a mountain bike?

I can't imagine any airline allowing someone to carry a handsaw,
particularly someone with a criminal conviction for using it on
people.

Who might that be? Idiot.