Old July 25th 11, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
mike fee

Default habitat

In article c807c83b-c7db-4003-923f-
, says...
On Jul 21, 8:34*am, "Ronsonic" wrote:

Shall we release some wolves
into England and tell the locals it's okay, they belong there.

Of course we should. It could be pretty entertaining. Quite how
gruesomely entertaining, you can read in my short story "The
Survivor". Don't get it from Amazon; you have to pay on Amazon. Get it
from Smashwords free of charge
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/72627

Now that is just wonderful, Andre. I have seldom been more entertained
or bemused than I was while perusing the first page of your 'outwrite'.
In my experience, prose of similar quality to yours is seldom found in
the public domain.

It raises intriguing questions, such as: precisely how many limbs do
awkward teenagers usually have?, and; does a plane impacting on frozen
soil really make that noise - or are your teeth special?

--Mike