Old July 3rd 19, 07:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default The American Fascist Party can't all be cyclists!

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 8:35:20 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 5:53:13 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
See https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...lands-anti-fa/ about the police-assisted fascisti who call themselves Anti-Fa in Portland beating up a gay Asian journalist.

Why was he there?
I was there, too -- on my bike. I turned left, avoided the police wagon with all the guys on the running boards and went for a spectacular ride through the West Hills. It was a beautiful day, and Sunday was equally beautiful and even a bit warmer, so I rode out to he https://i.redd.it/rj1qoaidmtx21.jpg 80 mile speed run with a single stop for a selfie at the falls to text back to my wife. Via he https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLUcbgpVIpw I never get tired of that ride.

For Frank, the Gorge Highway is open again, and except for some random charred trees, you wouldn't know that there was a giant forest fire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7JTxYNWt4 Shepperds Dell was untouched: https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4709/...b20175ee_b.jpg

Anyone who shows up for these clown-shows is seeking retribution or martyrdom or both. Ngo -- righteous martyr for the conservative cause, and he has the YouTube video to prove it!

I don't like Antifa either, and particularly when they tie up traffic or harass civilians. But I could care less about the usual suspects who show up to antagonize each other.

-- Jay Beattie.

At what point in the Portland history did someone need a "reason" to be on public property? At what point in Portland history did the police not protect people from ANY protestors?

The Portlamd government has became sick almost to the point of criminal activity.